Technologies partners with inventors, researchers and early stage ventures
to identify commercially promising intellectual capital.
Precede provides the expertise, funding and staffing required
to turn these inventions into high-growth businesses.
Precede's principals have founded and managed more than
half a dozen companies in a variety of fields including
telecommunications, software and medical imaging, and have
created billions of dollars in shareholder value.
Prior to investing, Precede:
• Determines market needs worthy of pursuing;
• Assembles a pool of
highly-capable technology and industry experts to support the core teams
of its new ventures;
• Identifies innovative scientific
and technological breakthroughs;
• Validates market opportunities related to the
• Establishes a company together with the inventors.
Subsequent to investing, Precede:
• Provides up to $1M of seed funding;
• Works closely with the inventors to determine staffing needs, and provides
access to its network of
technology and industry experts to fulfill such needs;
• Assists the company in developing a market-driven product, intellectual
property and business strategy;
• Provides hands-on assistance based on the needs of each company in pursuing
partners and the investment community;
• Facilitates follow-on funding through its network of VCs.
From the offices in Tel Aviv Precede has immediate access to Israel's creative, start-up oriented, scientific and engineering sectors, as well as with customers, partners and the financial community in the United States.